According to National Today May 3rd is National Paranormal Day! It's a day to share your spooky stories and your paranormal encounters with friends and family. Even if you haven't encountered a ghost you can still celebrate :)
There are oh so many ways to experince National Paranormal Day here are few ideas for you to start with!
- Have a Paranormal Party, include spooky treats that would usually only be used around Halloween example: pull out the ghost cookie cutter and make ghost shaped sugar cookies!
- Check out social media for posts with #nationalparanormalday and connect with other paranormal enthusiasts
- Find a haunted house/ haunted tour in the area like Haunted History Ghost Tours in Pioneer Square
- Visit a graveyard!! Make sure to bring candles
- Pull out the Oujia board with friends
- What a Scary Movie about Ghosts!
There are so many possibilities, what are you doing on National Paranormal Day?